Thanks everyone. Yes, String, I was just floating when I saw it. Didn't notice at first, but a FB friend commented that he didn't add his last name to this one. We're pals now. :)
Yes, Gina, to answer your question, it's note #2 as I sent him book 2 a couple of weeks ago. Thank you for your kind words about the book- I hope you really enjoy it. xx
7 comments:
Thoughtful acknowledgement. As you say, that's what makes him class.
Class Act all the way that Mr. T.
You must feel very good about his note - on the second one now - finally got a moment!
Well, yes! Tingly all over, are you? xx
is this note x' 2? he's right to thank you :-)
I just unpacked books and I have your first in the series which I dropped on the floor to begin reading. lovely and clear writing, very crisp.
Thanks everyone. Yes, String, I was just floating when I saw it. Didn't notice at first, but a FB friend commented that he didn't add his last name to this one. We're pals now. :)
Yes, Gina, to answer your question, it's note #2 as I sent him book 2 a couple of weeks ago. Thank you for your kind words about the book- I hope you really enjoy it. xx
I am very happy to see this classy note! Congratulations, well deserved.
Post a Comment