We have launched our new book Web site for the Behind Blue Eyes Series. It is up and running, although it will get the special touches of our cover artist and now graphic designer in the next few weeks. I will also be adding Reviews and Media pages to the site. If you have read the books and would like to submit a review, please feel free to send me a message and I would be more than happy to add you onto the new page once it's completed.
This blog will now move away from the books and go back to its old self, where I write about whatever inspires me.
You can find the new book blog at (what else?) behindblueeyes.ca
5 comments:
Well done, Anne Marie! This sounds like a good creative move. I will check it out as soon as I have more time, and yes, I'd like to contribute a review, but it might take me a few weeks. I am still submerged in work - just taking the odd foray into FB and my blog for some quick relief, but have to stick to the grindstone for a few weeks yet. xx
How very cool Anne Marie. I shall like to visit your new website.
xo
Hi AM - I love what you have done with the website, great 'Backstory' as well.
"There is, too, what I call a prolonged love letter to my Toronto of the late 70s and early 80s in the first two books, a special time and place of my own coming of age which I have tried to evoke with its particular sounds, smells and sights as the story of Ian and his band evolves."
I have to say this is one of the many attractive aspects of these sensual novels - I have never been to Toronto but the past picture is well painted and very enjoyable.
Thank you so much, String! I'll look forward to hearing from Grace and Val when you both have some time to go visit. xx
I love Toronto. ;-)
Congratulations on the series and of course I'll come back here.
Post a Comment