Friday, June 07, 2013

The Rolling Stones at the ACC


My sister and I went to see the Rolling Stones together last night at Toronto's Air Canada Centre. This was our third Stones show together, and the first in almost ten years. Enjoy my Rolling Stones review and leave a comment to let me know what you think either there or here.



The view of the stage from our seats.






The graphics during Honky Tonk Women.



Tumbling Dice.



The whole crowd was on its feet for most of the night.

4 comments:

Vallypee said...

Reading between the lines and the photos, you had a truly great night, Anne Marie! I've never seen the Stones, but it's good to know they can still rock a few boats :-)

Vallypee said...

And now I've read the full review, I can read that you had a brilliant night too. Nice to hear Mick Taylor was there, and the elderly couple were probably in their teens/early twenties when the Stones first hit the scene. I was about seven, so if they were fifteen years older, that would make sense! Nice touch, AM and a great reveiw.

ginab said...

I'm so glad you went. Nice picture of you!!!!

Anne-Marie said...

Thank you Gina and Val!