Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Return of the Random...

It's been forever. July of last year, in fact, if you discount the concert reviews I also post to my commercial website. I'm back. I've missed writing about things that have nothing to do with music, or my books, or the music that made me want to write my books.

I'm off to a school overnight camp this week, where I am hoping to put some thoughts to paper and resurrect this blog as a release of energy and ideas, and just to enjoy writing again for no other purpose than to be creative and to interact with some old friends and possibly meet some new ones.



It's about to get busy again.

6 comments:

Vallypee said...

Yay!! I am very very happy to hear this dear Anne-Marie!! You know who'll be checking in regularly of course :-)

Anne-Marie said...

Wahoo! The pressure is on now... x

Ian Gordon Craig said...

:)


Anne-Marie said...

Oh look, more friendly faces. Hello, Ian, I've been looking at your work recently too.

A Heron's View said...

You have been missed !

Anne-Marie said...

Mel, what a delight to hear from you again!